Which Britney song is your period?
Britney is a total sasspot. Seriously, if you haven’t seen her in concert (ok, we get it, it’s expensive and in Vegas but we can dream) or at least watched her goddess moves on YouTube over and over, please do. Not only is she an insane dancer, but she gets us. We can pretty much relate to every one of her bangers.
If you’re having relationship drama, Womanizer on repeat will help release your anger. If it’s love you’re feeling, Gimme More will have you head over heels before you can say, ‘It’s Britney, bitch’. And if you’re on your period, well, you could create a whole album… Does it drive you crazy? Make you stronger? Or do you become a total slave for it? Take our quiz to find out!
- You come on your period at school, do you...
- Smile. Because you knew it was coming so popped a pad in your knickers just incase. (1 point, Stronger)
- Shriek. Because you totally forgot and have no supplies in your school bag. This is so. classic. you. (1 point, Oops!... I Did It Again)
- Sigh. Because that instantly means you become over-emotional, and crying in Maths is not the one. (1 point, I'm a Slave 4 U)
- Snarl. Because you know that’s the beginning of a week of hellish heavy bleeding. (1 point, (You Drive Me) Crazy)
- You’re two days into your period. It’s Wednesday. It’s raining. Do you...
- Get snug in your pjs, climb into bed and put on Netflix, then stay there all night long. (1 point, I'm a Slave 4 U)
- Jump straight into your leggings and trainers and go for a kickabout with your brother. Period, schmeriod. (1 point, Stronger)
- Trek to the shop in the rain because obvs you’ve got no pads in your bathroom (as well as your school bag) and you need to stock up. (1 point, Oops!... I Did It Again)
- Huff and puff as you text your girls to cancel all your plans because CRAMPS. (1 point, (You Drive Me) Crazy)
- You see a puppy in the park licking its owner and you...
- Barf. Surely that’s totally not hygienic and seriously, puppies aren’t even that cute... (You Drive Me) Crazy)
- Can’t. Stop. Weeping. It’s just so heartwarming and sweet and I need a puppy RN. (1 point, I'm a Slave 4 U)
- Jog over and say hey because you’re feeling super-chipper and dog people are always nice, right? (1 point, Stronger)
- Trip over your own feet because you can’t stop gawping at the puppy’s owner. Smooth. (1 point, Oops!... I Did It Again)
- You’ve got a sleepover tonight and you’re on your period, do you…
- Pack extra pants, pads, heck even tampons you don’t use because you can never be too prepared. (1 point, Stronger)
- Totally forget then have an unfortunate, bright red accident during a twerking competition with your girls. (1 point, Oops!... I Did It Again)
- Say you can’t go because you really cba to chat. You’d rather be alone with your hot water bottle, tbh. (1 point, I'm a Slave 4 U)
- Spend all night moaning about how bad your cramps are. You’re sure no one else suffers as much as you. (1 point (You Drive Me) Crazy)
- Periods = cravings. Always. Your go-to favourite food to binge on is…
- All the carbs. Like, a triple-layered chip sandwich with a side of cheesy spaghetti. (1 point, I'm a Slave 4 U)
- Chocolate. Like every other month. It’s a legit addiction, honest. (1 point, Oops!... I Did It Again)
- I don’t give into cravings. I am a powerful warrior woman who feeds my body the nutrients it needs. (1 point, Stronger)
- Do I want sweet? Yes. But also savoury. And maybe a nice drink. A milkshake? With chips dipped in. Can’t I just eat everything? (1 point (You Drive Me) Crazy)
- You’ve got a party on Saturday night and your crush is going. But you’ve got a period spot. Do you…
- Have a little cry then slather on all the concealer until your spot actually becomes the UK’s highest point. (1 point, I'm a Slave 4 U)
- Spend all night hiding behind the sofa or under tables “looking for your earring” so they don’t get the chance to see it. (1 point (You Drive Me) Crazy)
- Sweep over a bit of BB cream and smile. It’s only a spot, who really cares? (1 point, Stronger)
- Pop the bugger. That’s definitely a genius idea. Oh. Sh*t. Now it’s twice as big and twice as red. WHEN WILL I LEARN. (1 point, Oops!... I Did It Again)
- You’ve vegging out in front of the TV eating snacks. But what’s loading up on your widescreen?
- 10 Things I Hate About You. Because Kat is your spirit animal. (1 point (You Drive Me) Crazy)
- Glow. Girl power, 80s hair and wrestling are what you’re all about RN. (1 point, Stronger)
- Bridget Jones’ Diary. You’ve seen it a thousand times but you can’t get enough of ol’ Bridge. (1 point, Oops!... I Did It Again)
- The Notebook. Who doesn’t need a snotty, hour-long cry when they’re menstruating? (1 point, I'm a Slave 4 U)
- You’re sat round the lunch table chatting with your squad. Are they…
- The best girlfriends you’ve ever had. You are sisters, bonded forever, and nothing can break you. (1 point, Stronger)
- Annoying. Lucy’s voice is too loud, and seriously, why does Helen always have to eat so loudly? (1 point (You Drive Me) Crazy)
- Chatting? You’re too busy holding your womb and feeling sorry for yourself to even notice. Sob. (1 point, I'm a Slave 4 U)
- Hang on… lunch!? I knew I’d forgotten something this morning… (1 point, Oops!... I Did It Again)
(You Drive Me) Crazy
Your period drives you nuts! You experience more emotions than all of Britney’s songs played back-to-back (which is A LOT), you probs need to change your pad every two hours because you bleed constantly and you almost have a set of abs because of your cramps. You ok, hun?
I'm a Slave 4 U
If you’re not crying into a grab bag of crisps in bed, you’re sulking at school wishing you were crying into a grab bag of crisps in bed. Socialising isn’t your strong point when you’re on your period, you’d rather be hugging a hot water bottle and moping around the house, tbf.
Oops!... I Did It Again
You have no idea when you’re due on, which means you always forget your pads. You leak on a monthly basis. You’re forgetful. You’re clumsy. You pop your spots every time even though you know it’ll make them worse... Anyone would think you’d never had a period before, babes.
No period is ever going to hold you back! You tackle your menstrual cycle like a pro, breezing through the week with barely a cramp and just one or two cheeky spots (they give your face character, right?) Even when you are feeling the pain you don’t let that stop you scoring the winning goal in P.E. Because you are Britney at her best.